The power of Zoom Conferencing is connecting with others. For schools, this means connecting to professionals, to other classrooms, or taking part in professional learning.
With the free version of Zoom Conferencing, you can:
Host up to 100 participants
Unlimited 1 to 1 meetings
40 mins limit on group meetings
Unlimited number of meetings
- Zoom Instructions and Resources (2020)
- Video Meeting Etiquette: 7 Tips to Ensure a Great Attendee Experience – Zoom Blog
- Practice the process with the Zoom Join Meeting Test
Earn Your Stripe!
- Use Zoom in the classroom or as a part of professional development.
- Take a screenshot and submit it below.
Alignment to the ISTE Standards and to SAMR is intended to help teachers understand the roles these technologies have in creating learning experiences. They are not meant to be concrete classifiers. Any other suggestions on the alignment of these may be forwarded to the Instructional Tech Dept. ISTE Standards for Students, ©2016, ISTE® (International Society for Technology in Education), iste.org. All rights reserved.
Tags: SAMR-R, R, ISTE-EL, EMPOWERED LEARNER, ISTE-CC, ISTE-DC, DIGITAL CITIZEN, CREATIVE COMMUNICATOR, ISTE-GC, GLOBAL COLLABORATOR, ISTE-KC, KNOWLEDGE CONSTRUCTOR