- December 20, 2018
- Posted by: Tina Schuessler
Live WebCams are free online cameras available to show live, real-time views of places all over the world. This encourages exploration, fosters discovery and connects people through innovative live camera technology.
Example sites to use:
Skyline webcam https://www.skylinewebcams.com/en/webcam/united-states.html
Earn Your Stripe
- Have students view a live web cam, as it applies to your curriculum. Attach the link to the webcam you used.
- Submit a photo or video of students viewing the webcam.
- Submit a short description of how webcam enhanced student learning.
- Include two comments of students.
Stripe submitted by Shannon Clubb
Alignment to the ISTE Standards and to SAMR is intended to help teachers understand the roles these technologies have in creating learning experiences. They are not meant to be concrete classifiers. Any other suggestions on the alignment of these may be forwarded to the Instructional Tech Dept. ISTE Standards for Students, ©2016, ISTE® (International Society for Technology in Education), iste.org. All rights reserved.
Tags: SAMR-R, R, ISTE-EL, EMPOWERED LEARNER, ISTE-CC, ISTE-DC, DIGITAL CITIZEN, CREATIVE COMMUNICATOR, ISTE-GC, GLOBAL COLLABORATOR, ISTE-KC, KNOWLEDGE