- January 23, 2019
- Posted by: Tina Schuessler
Teaching time is valuable. That’s why everything on ReadWorks is thoughtfully designed to provide high-impact instruction that builds better readers. Readworks offers reading passages, question sets, vocabulary, ReadWorks Article of the Day, Paired Texts, Step Reads, Lessons and Units, ebooks, and Student Tools.
Go to Class Admin.
Create a class
- Import from Google or Create a new class
- Chose the grade level
- Choose a name
Invite Students to the Class via Google Sign-in or Roster
Search for a text
- Use the filters for text options, curriculum & support, grades, topics, text type and lexile score
- Select the text of choice
- Choose the assignment, the support necessary, the group, the start date, or due date
Students will go to www.readworks .org/student
- Students will sign in via google account
- Students will enter the class code
Earn Your Stripe!
Take a screenshot of your first scheduled assignment.
Stripe Submitted by Amber Beard
Alignment to the ISTE Standards and to SAMR is intended to help teachers understand the roles these technologies have in creating learning experiences. They are not meant to be concrete classifiers. Any other suggestions on the alignment of these may be forwarded to the Instructional Tech Dept. ISTE Standards for Students, ©2016, ISTE® (International Society for Technology in Education), iste.org. All rights reserved.
Tags: SAMR-S, S, ISTE-EL, EMPOWERED LEARNER