- January 30, 2019
- Posted by: Tina Schuessler
GoConqr is a personalized learning tool for students and teachers. Teachers can create resources, such as Mind Maps, Flashcards, Slides, Quizzes, and more. Links to GoConqr projects can be shared with students via Google Classroom, emails, Canvas, etc.
Watch this video:
Earn Your Stripe!
- Go to goconqr.com and sign in using Google.
- Watch the introductory video.
- Build your profile.
- Create a project: slides, flashcards, or quiz.
- Go to the actions tab and choose POST to copy a link to share.
- Insert your link below.
- Submit a photo or video of your students using your GoConqr project.
- Provide a brief description of how you will use this project in your classroom.
Stripe Submitted by Roanne Dean
Alignment to the ISTE Standards and to SAMR is intended to help teachers understand the roles these technologies have in creating learning experiences. They are not meant to be concrete classifiers. Any other suggestions on the alignment of these may be forwarded to the Instructional Tech Dept. ISTE Standards for Students, ©2016, ISTE® (International Society for Technology in Education), iste.org. All rights reserved.
Tags: SAMR-S, SAMR-A, SAMR-M, S, A, M, ISTE-EL, EMPOWERED LEARNER, ISTE-ID, INNOVATIVE DESIGNER, ISTE-CT, COMPUTATIONAL THINKER, ISTE-CC, CREATIVE COMMUNICATOR