- October 31, 2016
- Posted by: Jamie Russell
Formative is a real-time formative assessment that can be given on any internet-connected device!
Earn Your Stripe!
- Create an account at https://goformative.com/
- Create your classes which will generate a class code for each of your classes.
- Display class code to students and have them join by signing in using their Google Accounts.
- Create an assignment by clicking on “New Assignment”.
An assignment can be a question (multiple choice, show your work, short answer, or true/false). You may also upload a PDF and embed questions for students to answer.
- When students log into their Formative account, their assignment will appear.
- Once students have submitted their assignment, you may view, grade and provide feedback.
- Submit a screenshot of an example of your student response through the Live Results portion of the assignment.
(Created by Lauren Fisher; Edited and updated by Jamie Russell)
Alignment to the ISTE Standards and to SAMR is intended to help teachers understand the roles these technologies have in creating learning experiences. They are not meant to be concrete classifiers. Any other suggestions on the alignment of these may be forwarded to the Instructional Tech Dept. ISTE Standards for Students, ©2016, ISTE® (International Society for Technology in Education), iste.org. All rights reserved.
Tags: SAMR-S, SAMR-A, SAMR-M, S, A, M, ISTE-EL, EMPOWERED LEARNER, ISTE-ID, INNOVATIVE DESIGNER, ISTE-CT, COMPUTATIONAL THINKER, ISTE-CC, CREATIVE COMMUNICATOR