- October 26, 2017
- Posted by: Whitney Choate
DocHub is a free online PDF editor that lets you view, edit and sign PDFs in your browser.
- Download DocHub from the Chrome App Store (goo.gl/1GQ4hs)
- Link your Drive or Dropbox account, and select a PDF to edit or sign, or a Word or Google Doc.
- Add text, reorder or move pages, highlight, draw, white-out, comment, add images, or sign the original document as needed.
- Save as the original PDF, a new/edited PDF, or a Word .doc all from DocHub without ever opening Google Docs or Microsoft Word.
Earn Your Stripe
- Submit a link to your edited PDF with markings from Drive – be sure to adjust your share settings to Anyone from Cape Girardeau Public Schools with the link can view.
Alignment to the ISTE Standards and to SAMR is intended to help teachers understand the roles these technologies have in creating learning experiences. They are not meant to be concrete classifiers. Any other suggestions on the alignment of these may be forwarded to the Instructional Tech Dept. ISTE Standards for Students, ©2016, ISTE® (International Society for Technology in Education), iste.org. All rights reserved.
Tags: SAMR-S, SAMR-A, S, A, ISTE-EL, EMPOWERED LEARNER, ISTE-CC, CC, -CC, CREATIVE COMMUNICATOR, ISTE-GC, GLOBAL COLLABORATOR