- January 24, 2019
- Posted by: Tina Schuessler
Collaborative teaching pairs teachers together in a classroom to share the responsibilities of planning, instructing, and assessing students. Whether you call it collaborative teaching, team teaching, or co-teaching – this partnership can benefit students when teachers support each others’ strengths, collaborate, and share the workload.
Watch the following video to learn more about various co-teaching methods.
This website explains several collaborative teaching approaches: https://www.researchgate.net/post/What_are_the_differences_between_team_teaching_and_co-teaching
Earn Your Stripe!
- Submit a video of you co-teaching with another teacher.
- Answer the following questions:
- Which collaborative approach did you use and why?
- How did this approach benefit the students?
- Did you enjoy this experience? Why or why not?
Stripe Submitted by Roanne Dean