Collaborate With Assistive & Instructional Technology Coach
Technology changes fast. Learning how to use and implement new technologies into the curriculum can be a daunting task. Your Assistive and Instructional Technology Coaches will aid in the effective and efficient implementation of technology to support the curriculum, instruction, and assessment in order to improve student achievement.
“The most valuable resource that all teachers have is each other. Without collaboration our growth is limited to our own perspectives” – Robert John Meehan
- I have a struggling student, how can technology help them?
- I have a lesson planned, but am not sure what technology can do to help me enhance the learning experience or my students demonstrate their learning, what are your ideas?
- I want to use a tech tool in my classroom, but am nervous to try it. Can you train me?
- Will you co-teach this lesson with me, helping me implement a new tech tool?
- Will you sit in on this lesson I’m going while I implement this tech tool and give me feedback or be available for assistance?
- What is a new EdTech trend?
If you collaborated with the Assistive and Instructional Technology Support Coach, you can earn a stripe!
Earn Your Stripe!
- Write a short summary of the collaboration. Include at least one idea or activity that you plan to or did incorporate in your classroom or school.