Brain Break – Tier 3
Brain breaks are developed and implemented in a classroom to help students regain focus and concentration.” – Chelsea Vrabel
“When we take a brain break, it refreshes our thinking and helps us discover another solution to a problem or see a situation through a different lens…The brain break actually helps to incubate and process new information.” – Dr. Lori Desautels, Edutopia
“Breaks should be short enough that students can successfully re-engage in the content following the exercise.” – Brain Breaks, Goolbook App
- Energizing Brain Breaks Blog
- Energy and Calm: Brain Breaks and Focused-Attention Practices – Dr. Lori Desautels, Edutopia
- 20 Brain Break Clips – TeachTrainLove
- Brain Breaks Presentation (Great research points) – Chelsea Vrabel
Earn Your Stripe!
- Upload a picture of students being able to take a brain break as well as two quotes from students about what they thought.