- October 31, 2016
- Posted by: Jamie Russell
- When you are signed in to your Google account, go to your apps and select “YouTube.”
- From the menu on the left side of the page, select “LIBRARY.”
- Here you will see any videos you have liked or favorited.
At the top of the page, select “+ NEW PLAYLIST.”
- Give your playlist a title.
- After giving it a title, your playlist will pop up. Click “+ Add videos” and type your topic into the search engine to bring up videos related to your topic.
- Choose 3 videos relevant to your unit of study and/or grade level to share with students and add them to your playlist.
- Once complete, click on the “Share” button. This takes you to different options to share the playlist on your class Twitter, FaceBook or other social media site/blog. It also provides you with a link you could send out to share your playlist with students or other teachers.
Earn Your Stripe!
To earn your stripe, create your custom playlist then submit the link below to your playlist which is provided after clicking “Share”.
(Created originally by Lori Mayer; modified by Jamie Russell)
Alignment to the ISTE Standards and to SAMR is intended to help teachers understand the roles these technologies have in creating learning experiences. They are not meant to be concrete classifiers. Any other suggestions on the alignment of these may be forwarded to the Instructional Tech Dept. ISTE Standards for Students, ©2016, ISTE® (International Society for Technology in Education), iste.org. All rights reserved.
Tags: SAMR-A, SAMR-M, SAMR-R, A, M, R, ISTE-EL, EMPOWERED LEARNER, ISTE-DC, DIGITAL CITIZEN, ISTE-KC, KNOWLEDGE CONSTRUCTOR, ISTE-CC, CREATIVE COMMUNICATOR, ISTE-GC, GLOBAL COLLABORATOR