CORE Academy seeks:
- To transform K-12 and higher education so students are increasingly engaged, instructors are increasingly innovative, and educational institutions are increasingly supportive of system-wide change and community-wide partnership building.
- To fuel transformation in K-12 and higher education classrooms through professional development, project-/challenge-based learning, technology, classroom support, change management and partnership building, evaluation and research, dual enrollment, and innovative teacher preparation.
- To Prepare students for college and career though increases in 21st Century Skills.
- To expand methodologies and technologies in the classroom.
- To create sustainable support for system-wide change management.
Earn Your Stripes
- Submit below a picture of your badge or any image of you at the CORE Academy Conference.
[Suggested by Theresa Taylor]