- December 14, 2018
- Posted by: Tina Schuessler
FLIP THE CLASSROOM!
Use your favorite device to record a lesson ahead of class. Upload the video to youtube, and be an extra set of hands in your classroom, versus the instructor up front. This will allow you to pause and replay instructions that you find students will need instuction in. If you teach multiple classes of the same sunject, this will ensure that you teach each class the exact same content. If a student is absent, they can make up the lesson, without requiring teacher explanation.
Earn your stripe:
- Create a lesson
- Video the lesson (including all instructions)
- Upload the video to your youtube account (copy and paste the link below)s
- Submit a photo of your class engaged with your lesson video
- What impact did flipping the classroom have on your lesson
Stripe submitted by Holly Cochrane