- January 23, 2019
- Posted by: Tina Schuessler
Family Involvement Stripe
Family involvement is beneficial and very important in student success as shown in the articles below:
Explanation of this STRIPE:
1. This could be age/grade appropriate research, recording info onto a chart or making a poster, creating a PPT with gathered info, creating a video with family, interviewing family members, etc.
2. Students and family will complete assignment using their own resources, gifts, materials.
3. Students share with the class how their family was involved.
Earn Your Stripe!
1. Submit a picture or screenshot of a completed student assignment
2. Give a statement of a benefit the student received from working on a project with their family
Stripe Submitted by Dawn Smith