Adobe Spark Video
Adobe Spark Video allows users to create videos using slides then add images and audio for each slide. This is a great way to do simple videos.
Watch the video below then create your video and link or upload it at the bottom of the page. (Try to keep the video to less than a minute.)
Earn Your Stripe!
- Copy and paste or upload the link to your Adobe Spark Page below.
- This allows students to demonstrate the ability to choose, use and troubleshoot current technologies and are able to transfer their knowledge to explore emerging technologies.
- This tool allows students to engage in positive, safe, legal and ethical behavior when using technology.
- This tool allows students to curate information.
- This tool allows students to digital tools to plan and manage a design process
- This tool allows students to represent data in various ways to facilitate problem-solving and decision-making.
- This tool allows students to publish or present content that customizes the message and medium for their intended audiences.
- This tool allows students to work collaboratively
- If the teacher uses this to present information
- If the students use this tool to curate information
- If students work in a collaborative group using this tool to demonstrate learning with audio and advanced features
Alignment to the ISTE Standards and to SAMR is intended to help teachers understand the roles these technologies have in creating learning experiences. They are not meant to be concrete classifiers. Any other suggestions on the alignment of these may be forwarded to the Instructional Tech Dept. ISTE Standards for Students, ©2016, ISTE® (International Society for Technology in Education), iste.org. All rights reserved.
Tags: SAMR-A, SAMR-M, SAMR-R, A, M, R, ISTE-EL, EMPOWERED LEARNER, ISTE-DC, DIGITAL CITIZEN, ISTE-CC, CREATIVE COMMUNICATOR, ISTE-KC, KNOWLEDGE CONSTRUCTOR, ISTE-ID, INNOVATIVE DESIGNER, ISTE-CT, COMPUTATIONAL THINKING, ISTE-GC, GLOBAL COLLABORATOR, ISTE-CC, CREATIVE COMMUNICATOR