- April 4, 2017
- Posted by: Theresa Taylor
Create a professional, education-based blog using any blog service (examples are Blogger, WordPress, Edublogs, etc). Then write your first post.
If you are unsure about what to write, it takes practice. Make it a habit. This is a great way to reflect on your teaching skills, but it doesn’t happen overnight.
You can earn this badge up to 5 times.
- Video to help you get started with Blogger
- Getting started with WordPress.com
- Getting started at Edublogs (built on WordPress) (playlist)
Earn Your Stripe!
- Your post must be dated within 30 days prior to submission.
- Copy and paste a link to your blog post below (or new posts if you wish to do multiple).
Alignment to the ISTE Standards and to SAMR is intended to help teachers understand the roles these technologies have in creating learning experiences. They are not meant to be concrete classifiers. Any other suggestions on the alignment of these may be forwarded to the Instructional Tech Dept. ISTE Standards for Students, ©2016, ISTE® (International Society for Technology in Education), iste.org. All rights reserved.
Tags: SAMR-R, R